Consignors Drop Off
Over the years, Tar Heel Kids Consignment has continued to refine the check-in process to make it as streamlined and efficient as possible. By reading the information below and understanding how the process works, you will have a better understanding of what to expect at drop off. Please note, consignors may not use floats (table carts) or blue buggies to distribute items to the floor. Due to insurance requirements, no exceptions can be made.
What to bring:
- Print and sign this season’s consignor agreement.
- Please have clothes sorted by size and gender. You may band with a rubber band. This small step helps expedite the drop off process. Thank you. *Items not sorted will be declined and returned to the consignor at the end of the sale.
- Please have boutique items sorted separately.
- If you have 100+ more items please make a scheduled appointment. Please note appointments are on a first come first serve basis. Once all appointments have been taken we will be unable to add additional times. We will be able to serve you at check –in; however your wait time may be longer.
Once you reach the Events Center, you will be directed to the check in lane. We have two lanes for drop off 1) appointments and 2) non appointment lane
- You will DRIVE THROUGH DROP OFF where volunteers will assist you in removing your items from your car.
- Please park your car and place any NON CLOTHING items out on the floor. (Please see floorplan for quick drop off) Any non-clothing items that are left will be held and returned at the end of the sale.
- Please be sure that you distribute the appropriate items to the Boutique section of the sale:
- You do not have to wait for any declined clothing items, they will be returned to you at pick up.